25 Jul 2015

Easy green window cleaning

How would you like to clean your windows without using window cleaner and paper towels?

Someone was telling about this washable and reusable cleaning cloth that cleans windows with just water and doesn't leave any streaks.  I thought it sounded like a great idea, but my first thought was, if I buy one of these, then I have to clean my windows.  A friend of mine tried one and really liked it, so I bought one for myself and a couple more to give away.  I tried it out when I got home and I love it!  It was quick and easy.  My front and back door windows had been in need of cleaning for quite some time, but not now.  I had always used rags and a bucket of water in the past, but this is so much quicker and easier.  It will be great for car windows too because they are awkward to clean.
paper towels, windex, clean windows, tj's green adventure

All you have to do is wet the cloth, wring out the excess water and wipe the window.  When you are done, throw it in the washing machine with your other laundry.  Just make sure you don't use fabric softener.  If you do use fabric softener by mistake, wash the cloth a  few times to get out the residue.  Since it is already wet and wrung out when it comes out of the washing machine, you could do a bit more cleaning if you want.

Think of how much time and money you can save.  And even better, think of all the window cleaner and the chemicals it contains, and all the paper towels that you no longer need.


Green Highlights:

  • do not need to use window cleaner
  • do not need paper towels
  • saves money
Do you clean your windows without chemicals and paper towels?

contact information on the package is Garry 519-641-2343 garrydes@rogers.com



-TJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment